Vision & Mission
The Alliance for Kids is dedicated to making El Paso County the best place to raise a child.
The Alliance for Kids will serve as a vehicle that brings together agencies and individuals to work collaboratively on a seamless system of care for young children and their families in El Paso County.
In partnership with families, the high quality early childhood services in this system encompasses children from birth to eight years and includes:
- Early Care and Education
- Mental Health
- Family Support
- Program Quality & Standards — assuring high quality services
- Program Availability — assuring that services are available for everyone
- Professional Development — assuring that staff are well educated
- Public Engagement — assuring that the community supports young children
- Governance — assuring that the Alliance is effective and efficient
- Accountability — assuring that goals are met
- Funding & Finance — assuring adequate funding
The Alliance seeks to impact the local early childhood system by addressing its work through the following committees:
Family Support & Parent Education
If you are interested in becoming an Alliance member, contact Kristi Glasper at 719-634-8045.
The All Alliance Committee meets bi-monthly on the first Wednesday of the month from 2:30-4:00.